Master in Intellectual Property and Digital Innovation
Admission’s process will start the 1st February of each academic year. In order to guarantee specialized education, we limit the number of students, therefore we strongly recommend to start the enrolment process several months prior to the beginning of the course.
Pasos a seguir
I. SELECTION PROCESS
Please complete the following application form to take part in the selection process.
After passing the selection process, registration is formalised by the Life Long Learning Centre of the University of Alicante (ContinUA).
The Magister Lvcentinvs will guide students through the registration process at the University of Alicante, which will include the following steps:
– Registration: For registration, the Centre for Continuing Education will require the student to provide:
– Copy of ID card (only Spanish nationals)
– Official accreditation of the qualification held (sworn translation in the event that it has been issued in a language other than Spanish and legalised in the event that it has been obtained in a country outside the European Union). The students of the University of Alicante do NOT have to provide this documentation.
– In case of not being in possession of a higher qualification, an official certificate can be presented to certify that the candidate is less than 18 credits short of obtaining the degree.
– Academic transcript (sworn translation in case it has been issued in a language other than Spanish and legalised in case it has been obtained in a country outside the European Union). The students of the University of Alicante do NOT have to provide this documentation.
– Payment of tuition fees: The academic fee for the full-time Master’s Degree is: €9,600. Students enrolled before March 15th will have a discount of 5.55%. Fees are charged within the period established by the University of Alicante each academic year, which provides for a single payment or a division into two payments. The Magister fee includes teaching and documentation and registration fees for specific conferences and courses. This tuition fee does not include the administrative fees of the University of Alicante for the issuance of the Master title, the university card (TIU), the insurance nor the opening of the student’s file. These fees are established and revised annually by the University of Alicante. For more information about those fees please see the website of the Life Long Learning Centre of the University of Alicante (ContinUA). https://web.ua.es/es/continua/
Students enroled in the Magister Lvcentinvs must take into account that both the Master’s Degree and University Specialist Titles are UA Study programmes of the University of Alicante. Therefore, the regulation of those specific programmes will be applicable to all the Magister Lvcentinvs’ students, as postgraduate students.